DEXTrust has responded to growing market demand for urban planning and economic development by focusing on the following principles of sustainable development
1. Advance Equity – Promote equitable sharing of benefits of development, by inclusive community relationships.
2. Protect Land and Ecosystems – Increasing the quality and protecting cultural assets while demonstrating wise use of natural and physical resources
3. Expanding Housing Opportunities – Support the development to meet the needs of all income levels, particularly workforce housing
4. Increase Jobs and Business Opportunities – Economically align our initiatives to support local job creation and expand access to training to new market opportunities
5. Promote Clean Energy – Provide clear oversight and guidance to communities expanding the potential impact of renewable energy opportunities.